Friday, March 30, 2012

Link of the Week

It's Bethany again, here to give you your links of the week. This week I have 2 links. The first link will take you to a Tumblr that belongs to a 17 year old who completed his internship with Disney during the summer of 2011. 17 years old! We're all jealous. Let's all look at his art and learn from him! HE'S GREAT!




And my second link is just a helpful website that I'm interested in trying out myself. Apparently it will help you sleep better, and let's face it, who among us at CCAD doesn't need BETTER SLEEP? Basically it tells you when to wake up based on when you go to bed, and how many sleep cycles you will get. When you wake up you will feel rested and refreshed. So let's all try it together and see what happens! lol



1 comment:

  1. I love De'Von's designs! Black, White, & Grey is a great blog. :)

    ReplyDelete