Hey guys! You should all have your Secret Santa Assignments by now! Here are some rules to keep in mind!!
Secret Santa Rules
- Sign Ups are November 9th through November 16th depending on number of sign ups.
- The deadline is our last meeting of the year! NO
EXCEPTIONS! This will be a joint meeting with both Collectives, so come
prepared to give your gift this day!
- The ISC and the ASC will be exchanging names. This means that if
you are a member of the ISC, you will receive the name and favorite
character of a member of the ASC and vice versa. If you are a member of
both Collectives, pick one! No hard feelings! NOTE: We didn't have an even number of names, so you may have received a member of your own group!
- Feel free to interpret their character however you'd like! There
are no size or medium requirements. If you don't know the character, you
may have to do a little research. If you get a character that you HATE,
please try to depict them in a positive light! That is someone else's
favorite character, so be nice. :)
- You may bring in either originals or digital copies/photographs of
the work, as long as you have a physical version to give. For originals,
just be aware that it's a gift and you probably aren't going to get it
- IF YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE KNOW THAT WE EXPECT YOU TO TURN SOMETHING
IN. Last year we had a lot of people made something but did not get
something in return, which was kind of a bummer! Let's not have that
happen again! We know that finals time is really busy, so please only
sign up if you truly expect you will have time to create a piece.
- Just remember that everyone is at different skill levels! It's the
thought that counts, and we're not making these to be graded or
- Please put a to:/from: label on the work somehow, as it gets quite chaotic when trying to find the correct owners for things!
That's about it! Please let us know if you have any questions. Have fun!!