Secret Santa Rules
- IF YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE KNOW THAT WE EXPECT YOU TO TURN SOMETHING IN. In the many years we've had a lot of people make something but not get something in return, which always bums people out. We know that finals time is really busy, so please only sign up if you truly expect you will have time to create a piece.
- The deadline is our last meeting of the year! You must have your drawing ready to give this day! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- You will be getting an assignment for a character from and ISC member and they will in turn be getting your character. DO NOT TELL THEM YOU HAVE THEIR CHARACTER. This is SECRET Santa for a reason. You will be able to tell them when we exchange our drawings at the last meeting.
- Feel free to interpret their character however you'd like! There are no size or medium requirements. If you don't know the character, you may have to do a little research. If you get a character that you HATE, please try to depict them in a positive light! That is someone else's favorite character, so be nice. :)
- Make sure you have a physical drawing or object to give to your member! You can print it out, take a picture of it and print that, or just give them the original drawing!
- Just a remember that everyone is at different skill levels! It's the thought that counts, and we're not making these to be graded or critiqued. So be grateful when you receive your gift!
- Please write your name and your recipients name on the work as it gets quite chaotic when trying to find the correct owners for things!
Please let us know if you have any questions. We can't wait to see all the wonderful work you'll all do! Have fun!!!