Saturday, October 6, 2012

Links of the Week

Hey everybody! It's Tyler's turn for Link(s) of the Week!




This week I bring the Gamasutra Job Board. For those interested in a job in the videogame industry, I'd highly recommend checking Gamasutra out. I've never been a huge fan of their editorial content, but their job board and listings are fairly comprehensive.



My Featured Artist this week is David Stodolny, an animator who has worked for Sony Pictures Animation and currently works for Dreamworks as a senior character animator.

some samples of his 2D and 3D work include:



I recommend checking out his site, he's got a large variety of work, and gives good examples for designing characters and backgrounds, with posts dedicated to each step of background design from rough sketch to color key to final piece


That's all for now, see you all next time

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment