Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Link of the Week

This week I'd like to share my favorite place to find fun faces to draw:

I found out about this class last semester from Mr. Kovach. The website is chock-full of mugshots upon mugshots, organized into fun categories like Hawaiian Shirts, Fogeys - here's some of the Funny Faces, and a few drawings I have done in the past:



Also, here's a video with lots of great 2D effects - gunshots, blood, and explosions - viewer discretion advised! You have been warned! I found it awhile back on a website called Stereogum - a music website - every Friday they post "the 5 best videos of the week" (http://stereogum.com/1267632/the-5-best-videos-of-the-week-70/franchises/straight-to-video), which are fun to look through!


-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment